15. THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM A DISTANCE CONTRACT
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 100 days without giving any reason. The period for cancellation expires after 100 days from the day on which you took possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you took possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform Medica-Group ul. Mikołaja Reja 43/1, 76-200 Słupsk tel. 519 371 391, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by mail or e-mail).
In the accordance with the law you have a right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, and the application of the 100-day withdrawal period in our store is a gesture of goodwill.
We would like to inform you that the exercise of the 100-day withdrawal period is not a condition or limitation for the statutory right of withdrawal.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send information concerning the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the items (except for the additional costs resulting from the delivery option chosen by you other than the cheapest ordinary delivery option offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract.
The refunded amount is credited back using the original payment method while making the purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with the refund.
a) Please return the item or send it to: Medica-Group ul. Mikołaja Reja 43/1, 76-200 Słupsk, send back immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the item back before the expiration of the deadline of 14 days.
b) We bear the cost of returning the item:
You can choose one of the following options:
- once you contact us:
- at https://ezwroty.poczta-polska.pl/#/main enter the name of our store d7b702.
- After selecting the name of the store from the list, click "NEXT.".
- fill in the data in the form (fields marked with an asterisk are required), after entering the data click SEND.
- at this point a notification of your return will be emailed to us.
- after our approval in the system for the return, you will receive a message from the Electronic Shipper of the Polish Postal Service to the e-mail address you provided earlier. The message will include an address sticker, which you should print out and, together with the parcel, take it to any Post Office (hand it to a postal worker).
c) You shall be liable only for the diminution in value of the item resulting from your use of it in a manner other than was necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.”.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
- Contracts in which the subject of performance is an item delivered in a sealed package, which is not suitable for return after opening due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.